This is the website of: Pacific SouthWest Association of Realtors
Our postal address is: 880 Canarios Ct. #100 Chula Vista, CA 91910
We can be reached via e-mail at: email@example.com
Or by telephone: (619)421-7811
The Types of Information We Collect
We collect nonpublic information from the following sources:
- Information that we receive from you on applications or other forms (such as your name and address).
- Information obtained during conversations with you, or observed during visits to your premises.
- Information gathered during the course of managing your property or business.
To collect customer information from the above-stated sources, Pacific Southwest Association of Realtors may use the following means of communication to gather information: written, in-person, telephone, facsimile, electronically and online.
How We Disclose Information with Non-Affiliated Third Parties
The information that we collect, as described above, is used for managing our services to you. We do not share information about our customers, or former customers, with non-affiliated third parties other than as permitted or required by law. For example Pacific Southwest Association of Realtors may share all of the information listed above with non-affiliated third parties for, including but not limited to, the following reasons.
- Information that is necessary to protect the confidentiality or security of our clients’ records.
- Information that is necessary to investigate and resolve client disputes or inquiries.
- Information that is required by individuals or entities who are assessing our legal compliance.
- Information that is required for Pacific SouthWest Association of Realtors to comply with the law.
- Information that is necessary to protect against or prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liability.
Examples of non-affiliated third parties with whom we are permitted or required by law to share information with are insurance carriers, insurance brokers, loss payees, additional insureds and joint marketing partners.
How We Share Client Information With Affiliated Parties
We do not share client information with any affiliate.
How We Protect Information
We restrict access to non-public information to outside service providers who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We use a secure Internet and e-mail provider to protect the confidentiality of electronic communications. Appropriate action would be taken against any employee who impermissibly shares client information. We regularly review our security measures and employee education programs to help protect this information and when we share information with nonaffiliated third parties, we require that they have standards to keep this information private.
Reservation of the Rights to Disclose Information in Unforeseen Circumstances
In connection with potential unforeseen circumstances, such as compliance with regulatory agencies or the sale or transfer of its interests, Pacific Southwest Association of Realtors reserves the right to sell or transfer your information to a third-party entity that: 1) concentrates its business in a similar practice or service; 2) agrees to be the Pacific Southwest Association of Realtors successor in interest with regard to the maintenance and protection of the information collected; and 3) agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement.
If you would like to review the information about you that we have collected through our website, or to change that information, you can make that request by contacting us at any time. We may require that you verify your identity before we process your request.